Momentum By The Book : A Strategy Guide for KDP Creators By Michael Essany
Momentum By The Book a is a monthly strategy guide for KDP low content book creators and publishers.
Focusing on data-driven creative leads in evergreen and seasonal niches, Momentum By The Book offers broad guidance on opportunity-rich and under-served KDP niches while delivering assets to bring these products to life with every guide.
Giving KDP creators the direction and creative firepower needed to build a portfolio that emphasizes quality over quantity, every issue of Momentum By The Book:
- Offers 50+ pages of original and heavily researched niche leads for KDP creators
- Dissects multiple key seasonal and evergreen niches and pinpoints specific KDP target audiences
- Provides original niche graphics (PNGs and EPS included) made by Adam Guballa of Tshirtfella to help you create covers and interiors for the niches highlighted
- Delivers 10+ PowerPoint files (journal and notebook templates) to create unique introductory pages with different quotes and themes for your interiors
- Reduces the spread of repetitious uploads with lackluster audience targeting by giving creators the subniche ideas and creative resources to make new books with unique components in all aspects of the publishing experience
- Released on the 15th of every month.
The goal of Momentum By The Book? To help not only KDP creators but Amazon shoppers by cultivating a KDP creation environment that emphasizes quality over quantity by empowering creators with the guidance and resources needed to deliver unique and useful low content books to consumers who desire and deserve greater diversity from KDP.
$10 per month. Cancel any time.