For five years, The Merch Momentum Strategy Guide by Michael Essany has been a respected, trusted and valuable resource for Merch By Amazon, Etsy, Redbubble and print-on-demand sellers and ecommerce entrepreneurs.
The 2023 weekly strategy guide features:
- NEW CREATIVE IDEAS: Fresh, data-driven design suggestions, research leads, messaging tips, and insight on the latest opportunities in print on demand
- NICHE NEED ANALYSIS: Exploration of and design suggestions for competitive niches with unmet needs and underserved audiences
- ACTIONABLE EXPERT ADVICE on a different aspect of POD / Ecommerce business operations every week: advertising, branding, design, social media marketing, etc.
- AESTHETIC / SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS: Learn what aesthetics or social media trends are surging and how you can capitalize on new niche design or audience targeting opportunities
- EXCLUSIVE / EDITABLE GRAPHICS BUNDLES: Unique niche-centric graphics bundles made by Tshirtfella's Adam Guballa for your usage across the print on demand spectrum.
The Merch Momentum Strategy Guide is emailed to subscribers EVERY week (usually Sunday mornings).. Approximately 50 issues annually.
Merch Momentum Monthly Seasonal Niche Drill By Michael Essany
The Merch Momentum Monthly Seasonal Strategy Guide By Michael Essany is a powerful resource -- unlike any seasonal resource currently available to Merch By Amazon sellers and tshirt designers -- built to help Print-on-Demand professionals capitalize on seasonal niches and sales opportunities across the MBA/POD ecosystem.
Published every 30 days, the monthly niche drill series offers laser-like focus on seasonal niche opportunities for the following month, ensuring that valuable opportunities to capitalize on seasonal marketplace momentum isn't missed.
By always being at least one month ahead of schedule, you have an entire month to plan and create the tshirt and apparel designs you need to succeed when seasonal sales opportunities arrive.
Published and distributed on the first day of every month, the seasonal niche drill will provide:
- Hundreds of keywords pertinent to the niches, holidays, and occasions that define the month-long period each guide targets.
- A detailed outline of the seasonal trends to watch with in-depth creative angles and ideas to direct your design attention and listing language.
- A bundle of graphics pertinent to the niches in each issue to kick-start your design efforts in key niches/seasonal opportunities outlined in the guide (The URLs to download the graphics are inside the guide).
Cancel any time!
Merch Momentum Weekly / Monthly Combo Strategy Guide Subscription